My passion is solving communication tasks creatively: from situation analysis and examining the options, to development of an individual concept up to optimal visual realization for all parties.
As a self-employed communication designer, I provide on- and offline services to medium-sized companies, associations and private individuals from various sectors, develop and design communication concepts and realise them, if necessary also with long-term partners. I also write and proofread texts for social media channels and websites. My experience is based on many years of freelance work in Germany and abroad.
Qualified Designer (FH), Visual Communication
Focus on Graphic Design, FH Darmstadt, Germany
Prof. Christoph Gassner
- Communicative strategies
- Logo and poster design
- Editorial design
- Texts for web and editorial
- Stylistic editing
- German (Native language)
Awards and Exhibitions
- Certificate of Typografic Excellence/TDC, Type Directors Club of New York
- Award of ADC, Art Directors Club/Germany
- Bronze 25th Typographic design excellence competition, TIA-Typographers International
- Award of the Foundation for Book-Art/Frankfurt am Main, »Die 50 schönsten Bücher«
- Participation at the ”Katara Photographie Festival Competition“ Exhibtion 2017 / Doha, Katar
- Photo Exhibition ”Von hier bis da“ 2020 / Hotel Bartmanns Haus, Dillenburg
- EKHN Fundraising Prize 2023, 1st place, category “Concept”
- Member of the church council of the Protestant church community in Dillenburg
(Public Relations Department, Fundraising, Synodical)
- Member of the Board of the Society for Christian-Jewish Cooperation Dillenburg e.V.