My passion is solving communication tasks creatively: from situation analysis and examining the options, to development of an individual concept up to optimal visual realization for all parties.
As a self-employed communications designer, I provide on- and offline support to medium-sized companies and clients from various sectors, develop communication concepts, implement them and write texts for social media channels and websites. My experience is based on many years of freelance work in magazine design, book design and corporate design for private clients, advertising and design agencies, consumer publishers as well as a radio and TV station in Germany and abroad.
Qualified Designer (FH), Visual Communication
Focus on Graphic Design, FH Darmstadt, Germany
Prof. Christoph Gassner
- German (Native language)
- English (Good knowledge)
- French (Very good knowledge)
- Certificate of Typografic Excellence/TDC, Type Directors Club of New York
- Award of ADC, Art Directors Club/Germany
- Bronze 25th Typographic design excellence competition, TIA-Typographers International
- Award of the Foundation for Book-Art/Frankfurt am Main, »Die 50 schönsten Bücher«
- Participation at the ”Katara Photographie Festival Competition“ Exhibtion 2017 / Doha, Katar
- Photo Exhibition ”Von hier bis da“ 2020 / Hotel Bartmanns Haus, Dillenburg
A little limestone sculpture gave me my second name, in which I work since the early 90’s : V.v.Willendorf. This figurine, called Venus of Willendorf, just 11 cm tall, was produced about 29.000 years ago. In the course of construction work it was discovered in 1908 by Joseph Bayer in Willendorf, a village in Austria.
The Venus of Willendorf stands in a line of more than 200 so-called ”Venus finds“ across Europe, representing women symbolically and in various ways: symbol of fertility, representation of cosmic unity, the subject of magic and contemporary fun – the meanings are controversial. I don’t care: For me the Venus of Willendorf is one of the finest optical implementation of an idea and the origin of creative contract work.